- Affective – consumer evaluation to measure acceptance and preference
- Difference tests
- Acceptance/preference tests
- Descriptive tests
- Determine perceivable difference between products
- Changing ingredients or source of ingredient
- Triangle test-three samples, two alike, determine the odd sample
- Duo-trio test- match the reference productv
- Paired Preference-choose preferred item
- Absolute Judgment
- Hedonic – measures how much liked or disliked
- Purchase/Usage action
- Trained panelist
- difference between product
- Highly specialized tests
- Objective and focused discussion
- Moderation by an experienced person or team. Based on the objective of the study the moderation can be done by a technical expert in the field.
- Understanding and awareness of skin attributes can be done by a dermatologist and/or salonist/beautician based on the requirement.
To know more about our service please contact us.